Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Scrapaholics' Shopping Day





I never really had a visit at any scrapbooking supplies store..kaya super excited ako when me and my dear fellow scrapper / friend, Maricel, meet up last Saturday. Actually before 11 A.M nag meet na kami at Philcoa. She manage to call Memory Lane's secretary, of course para sa direction papunta sa location. Mmmm.. can't hardly wait talaga ang feeling namin. We got 4 rides before we reach the location (fx to araneta ave, a jeep to sta mesa, a jeep to stop n shop and finally a jeep patungong Morningside Terrace Subd.) No sweat naman, and enjoy talaga ko since ngayon lang talaga ako mag shopping with my friend. And during our trip, non-stop ang scrapbooking kwentos and tips , fyi's hehe! ganun! My hubby was suppose to come along, pero since Christmas Party nya sa office.. I'm off to my first scrapbooking shopping alone...haha!




We'll as we reach the subdivision, we just ask the guard for Lakandili St, w/c is just 2 corners away from the guard house. I was expecting to see a store kagad (ganun ako ka excited!) ITs actually a big house..with big gate..So when somebody accompany us inside the house..we are guided to the shop...WOW! Grabe! Ganda! ...Ilan lang yan sa sinasabi namin ni Maricel..The store is filled with lots of stuff.. actually "beautiful items" we needed for our scrapbooking. Heaven talaga to the next level.. I can't decide what to buy, kung pwedi nga lang lahat na lang.




Actually, before pa lang my friend has advised me to browse Memory Lane's site... just to make sure na mabili ko daw ang talagang kailangan ko. . kasi nga daw, pag andun na, ang tendency , I'll loose control. Actually, I have the feeling of liking and loving everything..kaso ang budget...mabubutas ang wallet ko if walang control. I made sure na I'll buy enough paper.. if there are stamps..yun kasi kailangan ko. As we enter the shop, we met Ms Helen, she's nice and friendly. She even give us ideas of what to buy. We're also lucky to buy some sale items..hehe! Fab find for me are the stamps, kasi before I saw it costs around P90 in a shop sa Megamall, then I bought it for P50 only...galing! Actually nagtagal kami sa store for more than an hour yata..looking around. We have bought enough..and we are happy talaga. Before we plan of visiting other shops, kaso baka ma-tempt ule..next time. . .




Here are some pics taken..

1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Hey Sands, when's our next shopping galore?! Haha! Next year right? That's about 3 days from now... LOL!