Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New LO's-Salamat sa Pasko



I'm so glad of the holidays..perfect time to do my wedding scrapbook. I was able to made 3 of it.


The day that I bought the scrapbooking items ...I was so excited to go home. My mind is full of ideas..dala na din siguro ng bagong gamit..hehe! the 3 pages are: 1) our pre nup studio pictorial.. 2) The groom 3) and my mother ( to be posted next time na lang ..not yet done) ...Lately, I really have a hard time. We come home late.. as much as I wanted to do a page...I'm really tired.. Thank God talaga its Christmas


I apologize if pictures are not that clear, so phone ko lang kasi..and yun journal di ko malagay, I'm @ office kasi. Thanks Ms Nita for reminding me regarding journaling..hehe! katuwa din mag-isip kung anong ilalagay.

No comments: