Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
I have not received yet the album from Artzdescrap
I waited til last Friday, unfortunately I was not able to received the house album. So worried that I can no longer join the challenge. Last weekend I have been busy on planning and making this album. So glad that I'm on the mood. Translation: Ginanahan ako..LOL. I used mostly my scraps on this, actually this are the mini papers left. And I was also able to use my Inque Boutique stamps.. and I really love it! I'm planning to collect it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Caption: A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's Heart
Just like to share the card I made for the "quote of the day challenge" in Dixie Pieces. What do you think? I, myself, love it and I made it for 2 nights.. I was so preoccupied coz I'm having a trouble on what to use in the wordings of the card. I ended up using rub-ons, w/c I think is better. Whew! Basta I simply love it=)
Supplies used: White card board (national bookstore)/ Patterned papaer as background (Tres Jolie)/ Die cuts (Basic grey-infuse & phoebe)/ buttons (Rhonna Farrer)/ wordings -rub ons (japan home center)/ rub-on "Love" (craft express)/ heart sticker (simple joy)/brachet stamp (Inque boutique)/ craft scissors / double sided tapes for mounting=)
P.S. thanks cabbie & marix for the card advices..hehe!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
the goodies !!! yummy....
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I'm done with my first mini album. I've been working for this for 3 nights and finally here it is. This was inspired by the heat I've been experiencing for the past few weeks.. SUMMER! My apologies, the pictures are not that CLEAR.. I just used my mobile (Nokia 6300) , too bad our camera is still under repair with Cannon. pics taken at the office..hehe! I'll just add other close up shots of each page when I got a REAL camera..Thanks for viewing
- I used 3x3 Maya Road Accordion Album
- I painted it..that's why it took me 3 nights to finish (I just work on it when I got home from the office)
- I also used a crackle paint of SEMCO..huhu! 3 layers of painting. Using the base , then the SEMCO crakle paint, and finally the coat (pick the contrasting color of the base paint u used)
- handwritten journal by yours truly to make it more personalized..wink*
- inque botique flower stamps in the front page..my first try..
- mini album (maya road)* paints (MM-vintage green/ Semco-blue, fushia, chocolate brown)*"summer " chipboard (simple joys)* white flower (simple joys)*greem flower (rekindled moments)* metallic sticker "trip" (japan home center)* pens -SAKURA* sizzix cardstocks for journaling