Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st EB



I made this layout last Saturday. Dennis & I stayed at home the whole weekend. I guess, its just the right time to relax and do some scrapping stuffs. Well, I get to see this picture taken by my cellphone ( we got no cameras when we go to the fundraising..sayang nga eh). I was so happy attending the EB + Fundraising. Maricel and I did not plan coming to this event. It just happened=) We are both happy to see our scrapbooking idols (as in!) and as a first timer..it was good to see the demo conducted by Nita and Cabbie. I really dig new ideas that time.. I confessed I never knew about the "tearing effect" ...literal na tearing pala pwedi na=) I was so kilig also to my hubby who bids for the scrap bag i wanted. We lost actually, pero ok lang kasi wala na sa budget, but I got a cheaper bag na pwedi na rin for my stuffs ( scrapbooking caddy). Its the thought that counts.. diba..

Supplies used: "st" chipboard (heidi swapp)/ craft express chipboard and stickers)/ lace cardstock (ki memories)/ prima flowers/ semco pain (fushia/ chocolate brown)/ tags (basic grey blush)/ miscellaneous: brads, rikraks


1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

ay sayang. I wasn't able to meet you there. saglit lang kasi ako. pero I stayed din siguro for 2 hours. see you at scrapfest.