Sunday, April 27, 2008

House Album Entry for ArtzDesScrap





I have not received yet the album from Artzdescrap
I waited til last Friday, unfortunately I was not able to received the house album. So worried that I can no longer join the challenge. Last weekend I have been busy on planning and making this album. So glad that I'm on the mood. Translation: Ginanahan ako..LOL. I used mostly my scraps on this, actually this are the mini papers left. And I was also able to use my Inque Boutique stamps.. and I really love it! I'm planning to collect it.

7 comments:

Candy said...

This is gorgeous, Sandra! Naku, maiinggit sila dahil nakagawa ka na ng sarili mong album!

Sandra Yu said...

hi ms candy. i really never thought na makagawa pa. ilang araw nako di makaisip ng idea. but for me, mukang ginanahan ako sa pag gawa. I really love it. thanks for appreciating...minsan kasi di ako confident=)

cabbie lopez said...

gee sandra this is a great take!!!! baka sa postal office natin may problem. dati, i was expecting something fromthem but dumating siya after a month na!!! yay! good thing you gave your creativity a shot and look at the outcome naman, o diba!love those vintagey pics!!

Lynnette said...

sands, ang ganda! ;) nakakatuwa yung picture natin nung highschool, neneng nene pa tayo dun! lol :)

Sandra Yu said...

thanks cabbie for your comment.. how sweeet!

tiway lynnette! onga eh, actually wala na kong iba makita na completo tyo...meron ako naalala yun nasa multiply mo, kaso kelangan ko na kagad, kaya i chose that pic..byuti naman tayo nun eh

scrapgurl14 said...

Very creative sands! So cute! ang ganda talaga nung photo ninyo ni dennis.

hehe andun nga kami nina lynnette ang bata pa natin!

Lynnette said...

nakakatuwa talaga nun no? sana kung pwede lang ibalik yung time, kahit one day lang, sana highschool ulit tayo for 24 hours... :) saya siguro no?