I'm done with my first mini album. I've been working for this for 3 nights and finally here it is. This was inspired by the heat I've been experiencing for the past few weeks.. SUMMER! My apologies, the pictures are not that CLEAR.. I just used my mobile (Nokia 6300) , too bad our camera is still under repair with Cannon. pics taken at the office..hehe! I'll just add other close up shots of each page when I got a REAL camera..Thanks for viewing
- I used 3x3 Maya Road Accordion Album
- I painted it..that's why it took me 3 nights to finish (I just work on it when I got home from the office)
- I also used a crackle paint of SEMCO..huhu! 3 layers of painting. Using the base , then the SEMCO crakle paint, and finally the coat (pick the contrasting color of the base paint u used)
- handwritten journal by yours truly to make it more personalized..wink*
- inque botique flower stamps in the front page..my first try..
- mini album (maya road)* paints (MM-vintage green/ Semco-blue, fushia, chocolate brown)*"summer " chipboard (simple joys)* white flower (simple joys)*greem flower (rekindled moments)* metallic sticker "trip" (japan home center)* pens -SAKURA* sizzix cardstocks for journaling