Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Very First Mini Album




I'm done with my first mini album. I've been working for this for 3 nights and finally here it is. This was inspired by the heat I've been experiencing for the past few weeks.. SUMMER! My apologies, the pictures are not that CLEAR.. I just used my mobile (Nokia 6300) , too bad our camera is still under repair with Cannon. pics taken at the office..hehe! I'll just add other close up shots of each page when I got a REAL camera..Thanks for viewing

Techniques:


  • I used 3x3 Maya Road Accordion Album

  • I painted it..that's why it took me 3 nights to finish (I just work on it when I got home from the office)

  • I also used a crackle paint of SEMCO..huhu! 3 layers of painting. Using the base , then the SEMCO crakle paint, and finally the coat (pick the contrasting color of the base paint u used)

  • handwritten journal by yours truly to make it more personalized..wink*

  • inque botique flower stamps in the front page..my first try..

Supplies used:



  • mini album (maya road)* paints (MM-vintage green/ Semco-blue, fushia, chocolate brown)*"summer " chipboard (simple joys)* white flower (simple joys)*greem flower (rekindled moments)* metallic sticker "trip" (japan home center)* pens -SAKURA* sizzix cardstocks for journaling

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

ganda naman nito sandra! :) wow! galing mo na talaga ha! kainggit! and congrats din pala, nanalo ka daw! ;)

scrapgurl14 said...

ang ganda nga sands! very inviting of the summer! hindi nga mukhang maliit eh. akala ko yung malaking album ginawa mo.