Well, at last I'm done with my very first layout. Kakatuwa and masaya ang feeling. I'm kinda tired this past few days, kaya kahit anong gawa ko parang di nag work sa colors..shape..in short I don't really have the idea.
Kaya kagabi, kahit sleepy nako..salamat sa kape (galing kasi kami sa lamay ni hubby) parang nabuhayan ako ng magandang idea..hehe! As a newbie, I'm too afraid talaga to try new ideas..baka di magwork out dun sa plano ko. Most of the materials that I used in this are from National Bookstore...I even decided na magcut- out from the papers that I bought. Actually pang layout nga yun ginamit ko..so I sacrifice it..
These are our pre-nuptial pictures taken @ Oasis Manila. I enjoy rolling in their grass..laying there around..haha! Fun talaga. Ilan lang to sa magandang kuha ng aming photographer (Jason De Guzman of Imagine Nation). I really love our pics!
How did I do it?
- I used 12x12 paper for lay out..(National bookstore)
- I have some of our pics developed at Photoline in Galleria. All of it are 4R, scratchproof
- buttons ..stickers (SWEET..Bees) also from National Bookstore
- Flowers are cut-outs from one of my 12x12 paper layout from NBS also..
- I printed the word "Love"..I downloaded the font from www.scrapvillage.com (nice site..my favorite!)