Wednesday, December 12, 2007

after office habit..




I just notice that I'm so excited after office. . since last week ha. Yesterday, I dropped by Greenhills. Since Dennis is still in the office, I take my time ..to scout for some scrapbooking stuffs. I went to "Rekindled Moments". I'm actually looking for a store. I remembered sa nabasa ko na andun cya sa Great Toys Online. Gets ko na, may estante lang pala, kaso yun floral decors lang ang meron. I just bought one packs for P90.


Believe it or not, bumalik uli ako ng Robinson's Galleria. Well, si hubby sa Greenhills nagwork pero di pa cya tapos so I told him na sa Galleria na kami mag meet. I search again at the department store. Ayun, I bought again some stuffs. I've seen all of it before, pero dahil gustong gusto ko na, I can't help it kaya buy kagad. Cute designs..though I have no idea yet of when I can use them. Pero I'll surely put them naman in my LOs.


This morning.. eto uli ang inatupag ko, I even take pictures of it! Take note nasa office pala ko..pero I'm just enjoying my time..medyo less na kasi work ko pag ganitong season.. Til next time

No comments: