Thursday, November 8, 2007

dennis and sandra forever!


I'm very thankful..God has given me a lot of good things on my 27th birthday and on our wedding day!

I still can't believe it. Tapos na! Ang bilis lang talaga. We have a year for the preps then in just a day..ayun tapos na! Done! Finished!

On Oct 26, I stayed at the hotel. We chose Great Eastern Hotel..malapit and maganda na din ang ambiance..and affordable din compared with other hotels. It was our friend, Ate Lanie who helped us out in the reservations. And since she owns a traveling agency we got a discount pa! We got 2 rooms (1505 & 1507). I stayed at 1507 while dennis stayed at 1505. My tita also stayed in the same hotel since my cousin, Sheryl, arrived from Japan that day. Grabe super special ko no..kasi umuwi cya for my wedding day..and she's one of my bridesmaids

Oct 27..the big day and the B-day! May kasabihan na di daw pwedi magkita ang groom at bride..pero kami ni Dennis umaga palang magkasama na.. Well, in our case we have to meet up since we work hand-in-hand for the preps! Kaya kahit on the day ngarag na kami..hehe! pero enjoy din!. We have our breakfast at McDonald's then we headed to Mercury drug, just in front of McDo (this is along Q.Ave). We bought some stuffs needed like mineral water..needed lang for our suppliers..

haay! fresh pa din sa mind ko ang lahat..funny pero true☺

No comments: