Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nestea Fit Camp @ The Fort

Derek and Sandy....pwede!







MARCH 13, 2010

This is the first time I attended a sports clinic. I went to The Fort with my cousin, Aleth, who is a touch rugby football player in their school. I just have a good vibes that I'll see Derek Ramsey.

Moving forward. We reached the location before 12 noon. It all started with registration. We simply filled up a list and paid P50 (which covers the access to all the sports!). Upon payment we get a bandana, bracelet and a tumbler with free Nestea Fit the whole day!!! I chose to play Touch rugby football with my cousin. This is the first time I tried a game under the steaming heat of the sun. I can't imagine enduring the hotness of the sun.. ibang level! Thanks sa sunblock :) We have drills and the actual game at the end. My cousin knows the coach and the instructors (FYI: ka team mates nya pala..hehe!) We have touch for 2 hours. We also saw Derek Ramsey during our breaktime in Touch...haay! and lucky enough I had a photo with him. Yup, no luck during the Century Tuna Superbods Run and andito pala..hehe!

We spend the rest of the afternoon at the fit camp. I hydrated myself with free refills of Nestea Fit, and I love the Orange Lemon flavor..its better than Apple. Aleth and I also join the I-yoga.....sobrang sarap pala. We were not able to join other sports like frizbee and flag football..maybe this March 27..can't wait. My cousin is injured during their previous game.

















3 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

That looks like fun! But being under the scorching heat, hmmm let me rethink that one...

Sandra Yu said...

we can come earlier...sa march 27 kung pwede ka..hehe! masaya promise, naligo nga lang ako ng sunblock. last day na ang march 27, sayang nga kasi march 21 outing sa office. cheaper pa! and whole afernoon..with yoga pa..and madami pang iba..tara!

Jenny said...

masaya yan ah lalo na yung photo with Derek :)