Monday, March 1, 2010

1st of March 2010

Love @ first sight..kaso sana pag suot ko din kaka-inlove, Ithink I have to do something about it..kaya challenge yun ;)
just bought 2 pcs..I felt I needed it for my future mini albums...

MARCH 1, 2010. Its a mall rat Monday for me.

Just felt like printing pictures for my Christmas album. I was so excited yesterday to prepare the stuff needs and just found out that papers are not enough...I only have 3 pcs of the Christmas papers..gosh! But I still got my pictures printed today. And while waiting for the pictures to be printed, I dropped by Simple Joys..and I got 2 simple joys....

Another simple summer joy...which inspires me to lose weight. Fab find at Folded and Hung! The 2 piece swim wear. I find it cheap and sexy. Hopefully, to lose pounds..heck! I keep on asking myself of what to do. But I'll try it this week, my own way.. less junks, and healthy foods..(no pork!...will try to work that out...). Just can't figure out why I keep on gaining despite the running addiction (?)..oh HELP! I'm giving myself two consecutive weeks to lose this annoying pounds..hehe!

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

kasi after running, diretso sa mcdo! LOL :) kaya mo yan Sands! Ako din actually medyo diet, para sa bakasyon namin dyan. Alam ko kasing sandamakmak na kain ang gagawin ko dyan dahil miss ko na pinoy food!

scrapgurl14 said...

Kaya natin ito Sands! Sige sa next run dapat hindi na mag-mcdo! Cute nung bikini set...

Jenny said...

likey the bikini :) buti ka nga may running pa ako puro eating na lang :)

Sandra Yu said...

super na love at first sight ako and ok ang fit..infairness, kaso kelangan magbawas pa din..haha para mas fit! hehe! Bawal na ang Mcdo..banned sa list ko! Naku Jenny..di ka tumataba, kaya mag 2 pc ka na din..hahaha...Lynnette, can't wait to see u..Cel..sige lets run minsan. how i wish mag lose ako !!

Unknown said...

Jenny, ikaw pa nainggit dahil puro kain ka na lang! dapat kami ang mainggit sayo, dahil di ka tumataba!

Sands, ano, ok ka ba sa April 25? la pa venue ha! tsaka na lang pag nandyan na ako... basta yung date save na ninyo...

Sandra Yu said...

sure..i'll save the date.. :) excited nako to see u!