Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Upset=(

I've been in my job for almost 3 years.

Whew! but I can't just give it all up without looking for a new and better job. I'm a credit analyst. Its less pressured than my previous work in the bank. I just can't find the best job that I love. I'm so undecided. I'm into job hunting for the past few weeks, I just can't seem to like anything. And worst, I can't even pass any of it. I've been working since 2002. I feel uncontended and unhappy about my career. I felt like I can't express what I really love... (so sad!). Scrapbooking has been a cure... but can't find a way of connecting it with my career....still thinking..but not so sure. I have to be sure before anything started. I'm married. My husband is just starting a new job. Dennis has been very understanding esp. with me being too emotional about my career. I simply envy people who gets to enjoy their job, its like playing around while working...

Sorry if I sound so sad.. just can't help it..I just have lots of thoughts in my head on what to do...

3 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

Don't worry too much Sands. Lahat ng bagay may dahilan. =)

Lynnette said...

oo nga sandra! buti ka nga may career! :) be patient lang... just keep on trying.. maybe the next try, you'll get lucky!

Sandra Yu said...

mukang sa pag eemote ko, may nadagdag naman sa scrapping items ko.hehe! pero di ko sinasadya yun ha. thanks sa inyo, so sad lang talaga, medyo depressing lang yun nakaraan kong week. Dennis has promised to buy me the tote, para di na daw ako malungkot..how sweet nga eh, isa pa kayang emote..para cuttlebug na..haha! just kidding..thanks again cel and lynnette..love u girls