Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been tagged

By Cabbie Lopez. She's one of the best scrappers I've known and a certified altered art queen. Check out her blog here .

Here are the rules that I'm supposed to follow:

  1. Link back to the person that tagged you. (Done!)
  2. Post these rules on your blog. (Done!)
  3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. (Done!)
  • I love thai bagoong rice...
  • I enjoy viewing blogs
  • I drink up to 5 cups of coffee a day when I'm at the office & 6 cups when i'm at home.
  • I enjoy playing Zuma at the office. I even got the game in my phone..kewl!
  • I recently love to play bowling.
  • I love strolling at the mall..sobra! especially to the 3 malls in ortigas.

4. Tag six people at the end of the entry. (Done!)

I'm tagging Cel , Bjay , Marix , Yoyin , Candy , Cookie

Thanks cabbie for the tag..


No comments: