Monday, May 26, 2008

*Tagged again!

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. All Things Me 7. Because Life Is Fun 8. My BIG Picture 9. A Handful of Surprises 10. My Paper Scraps 11. Digitally Diane 12. Somewhere Over the Rainbow. 13. My Scrappylife. 14. Ourlifetogether 15. YOUR BLOG HERE

Firsts
* First real job: Bank Teller @ UCPB. (where hubby & I met..wink!)
* First screen name: kashumi pink
* First funeral: My grandmother...my mother's side
* First pet: Dog
* First piercing: Ears..i believe coz its the only piercing i got & can't remember coz I'm still I baby when I had it.
* First tattoo: yun fake tattoo..hehe! but no permanent tattoo..(big no no!)
* First credit card: HSBC Red mastercard
* First kiss: my crush....
* First enemy: Some of the kids in the neighborhood, not really my playmates. . .
Lasts
* Last car ride: Just this morning..hinatid ako ni father-in-law sa terminal papuntang office
* Last kiss: Dennis Yu

Thanks Yoyin for remembering me...thanks for the tag!

Now i'm tagging: Cel , Lynnette, Cookie , and Marix

No comments: