Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011

I must admit, I've been too lazy to blog.

I just remembered the reason why I started blogging, its that I'm so overwhelmed of my married life. This could be the perfect place to describe how I felt. Aside from that, I also found some things to do in connection with my married life, scrapbooking that is. And also other interests I have found during these times. Yes, I planned of making all these be posted in here. It has been more than 3 years since I created this blog. And it contains amazing memories of what life has been to us.

I'm still thankful after all. Its just that some things that are so tiring. I love life and so as this blog. Ok, will try to post of what's happening ....anything happening I guess..hello 2011

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ako rin too lazy pero like you I wanna update my blog from time to time.. aja!