Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday thoughts..

I do miss blogging.

I think this has been a part of me, and what I posted here are just the things I'm proud of.
There are some things in life that I just not expected, perhaps i'm evolving and I'm trusted that I can survive these challenges.

Fair enough, I'm surrounded by great friends and my family of course. Just as this moment, I'm so consumed by toxic thoughts and tiring confusion. But this is just a phase..I guess. I'm 30, yet I still have some difficulty in decisions. Its just a cliche that its easier said than done.... (my close friends knew why..ask them...hehe)

I just want to keep on blogging life, scrapping life, taking pictures of life, and to always try my best to live to the fullest. I got a plan to travel, excel in my career, learn to drive, own a car, cook more new recipe in Yummy magazine, run some more, play badminton, be independent and own a house or a condo, own a cafe business and I really wanted a baby (pressured!). But to start these, I must work hard and try to start a new one (still don't know how)

I'm thankful enough for what I got and I guess i got to keep on rocking with life.. xoxo

No comments: