Saturday, June 5, 2010

SEX and The CITY part 2


June 4, 2010

Whoa! My dear friend, Lea and I just had the same thing in our minds..we wanted to watch a movie..the same movie. Just so happened that I'm too busy to text her..but she did, and I quickly replied my sweet and excited YES!

Amidst all the NOT-SO-NICE review of foreign critics...The movie is entertaining and its purely about the GIRLS I loved for years. Before the movie started, I just told Lea, that I watched the movie 2 years ago..Alone, while waiting for my interview with Unionbank..its June 5, 2008 to be exact when I watched the first movie of SATC. How time flies! whew! Same movie and same cinema :)

The movie has started right..what about the Empire State of Mind song?..love it! Then a series of funny dialogues hit me so much. It never changed. Same "green" and catchy lines never fails to make me laugh. The old and not so good looks of the girls, the gay wedding, the sparkle, the bra-less nanny, the awful boss and the never ending SEX stories...Lea and I agreed, its so so funny and we can't get over it :)


No comments: