Sunday, February 28, 2010

Night run 02.28.10




Its a Sunday. I'm well rested this day and so happy that hubby has asked me if I wanted to run...of course I said I'd love to..and I'm excited again..

I've counted the rounds I did, for the first 25 mins. I have a non-stop 8 rounds on the 800 meters oval track and another 8 rounds for almost 30 mins.. all in all I had 16 rounds. And I'm starving!

We dine at KFC in Blue Wave Marikina. Oh my! I love the Go-Go sandwich meal while Dennis had the Twister Hawaiian Meal. But I couldn't resist....the banana and strawberry krusher...sinful and yummy!

More runs! hopefully for the coming weeks. This is a much cheaper run, I'm in love with Marikina Sports Complex...mwah!


1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Buti ka pa nakatakbo ka! I'm super tamad last Sunday I just sat on the couch and watched TV at home all day.