Saturday, November 21, 2009

Timex Run







Proud to finish 10K


Sandy & Cel


I love you Piolo talaga!


Last November 15, is my most awaited run though this time I'm the only one who was registered for this run. But I have to run for this..and of course, I would not let my chance to see Papa PJ passed by..

Dennis and I arrived at The Fort at around 4:30 A.M. We are quite early and I'm really excited:) By the time that 21K runners were asked to assembly, the host is announcing something..and I got a hunch. We are backstage when Piolo Pascual was called to lead for a prayer. I was so starstrucked with this good looking, yummy, and sexy human being (hehe!) I was just few steps away..but just don't have the luck to have a picture with him because bodyguards were called. As in dinudumog sya..as in ganun.. I was so happy when I found out that Papa PJ is running for the 10K..at least diba? But again, luck is not with me..huhu! As 10K run started, I was so preoccupied.. I was thinking of running after him..hehe Honestly, I ran for 3K without stopping..slow pacing but surely this time. I was so determined of getting near him. Too bad, he's too fast as he runs with Coach Rio together with the bodyguards. When I was in Paseo Ave he was about to return, while I still had a lot to run..as in nakakatamad na.. But of course, I finished this 10K run. Glad that Maricel and Ivan, was able to run though they were not registered. At least may kasabay na kami:)

No comments: