Sunday, November 1, 2009

Frozen Yogurt craze

red mango: classic yogurt with mango & blueberry toppings...

WHite Hat: we ordered the classic..yummy

I have been curious what are these yogurt ice creams...hmmm. Last Oct. 26, I just finally decided to dropped by Trinoma. Its the day before my birthday..so ayun, I treat myself with Red Mango. There are so many varieties..and I got no idea. I tried the classic with mango & blueberry toppings...ang yummy! A good experience of a frozen yogurt and I'm happy with it.


Then yesterday, me and my dear friend, Lea decided to dine @ White Hat, another brand at Robinson's Galleria, that sells frozen yogurts. Judgement: much better..tastes more like yogurt. I tried the banana toppings with brownies and cashews..I just discovered that aside from classic flavor, White Hat also has green tea flavored yogurts..and strawberry too..I'll be trying other flavors next time...

1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Yup, there are several frozen yogurt stalls sprouting like mushrooms nowadays. I've tried several and I think the Frozen Yoh-gurt inside Hobbes and Landes is the best. Red Mango is ok, as well as Yogurbud (Megamall), Green mango is so-so. There's a Fruigurt at Fruit Magic too, but that's more of a yogurt shake, which I love too. =)