Saturday, October 31, 2009

MY 29th birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary..

our 2nd year picture;)

moi! on my 29th year..a year older..whew!

Den took this pic..the Yu family...


I'm on my 29th year..di pa din nagsink-in..Just a thought na I married at an early age..haha and we are on our 2nd year..ganun lang. It was just a simple day last October 27. What's different is that I had my birthday leave...a day break from the office which is so so so good. I just surf all day and sleep...I was so touched with the greeting I saw at my wall in Facebook. It was like an oline service..I thanked everyone who greeted me!

In the evening that day we had a dinner buffet @ Tramway Garden Buffet in Timog with our family. Simple yet a different one this time. Just wish for more years to me and our marriage..it may not be as perfect as I wished, but hoping for a good one. One more thing, I wished for our little angel soon;) if God permits...why not??

No comments: