Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girls Night Out

Jenny, Sandy, Cel & Andrea

Last Friday, has been a not so good day for me at the office. Ang daming hassle!
And why does it always have to be like that?...kung kelan may lakad ka daming hassle talaga;)
Imagine waiting til 7P.M. for a clearance of an account? when you asked the reviewer nun morning pa.? diba?? Thankful, kasi yun boss ko nainip na din. And then it does not end there, its raining outside when I got out of the office..hay! P.I. talaga.. Buti hanggang sa ulan na lang ang badtrip. I get to Trinoma smoothly and arrived there before 8 P.M (not bad na din, thanks sa MRT & LRT). I met with my dear highschool friends. It was Jenny, Maricel and its good to have Andrea in our gimmik this time. I haven't seen her for a long time. As usual, we have lots of stories. Serious life stories but we just make fun of it. We have our mini sessions @ Giligan's (where pa ba??). And after that we had coffee @ Starbucks. It has been an enjoying night as ever and good news..we're planning to do this every 30th? basta end of month..

No comments: