Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eleksyon 2010 na! Tatakbo ka ba?










Tumakbo na kami!!!

Yesteday has been the race day. Yun nga lang, not all of us were able to register for this event. It was me, Jr, Euf and Atoy this time. So we took a cab on our way to The Fort. Funny, coz yun nasakyan namin is every sleepy driver. Imagine stopping at C5 and told us na he haven't slept for 24 hours? Darn! Kaya pala it took us 100 years to get to the place sa sobrang kabagalan.

Moving forward, as we arrived at the location. It has been busy and crowded compared with our previous run. This event was organized by GMA 7. There are lots of runners and as what I've noticed..madaming "UZI's". The event was broadcast live kaya ganun andaming gumising ng maaga para mag osyoso..ganun na nga. 5K and 10K run started at the same time. And we are like sardines at the start area....ganun talaga ulit;)

The 5K run is much easier for me now. I have less, less, less (take note yun less) walk this time, I try the technique...yun jogging lang na not so mabilis..pacing lang talaga. And medyo ok. ;) Hay naku, I've learned my lesson well, not to drink to much fluids..haay naiihi ako..kaya yun medyo walking mode nako nun pabalik. I haven't got the time to know my time..sa sobrang daming tao and dahil sa pila sa finish line...siksikan pa din. I got to see some celebs like Luis Alandy, Paulo Paraiso, Pia Arcangel, Lyn Ching, Paolo Bediones, and Suzzie Abrera.

No comments: