Friday, May 22, 2009

TAGAYtay!

another prenup pic??


Ate Susan and Sandy...



my dear husband. on the day before his birthday. wish u could pursue your dreams...life's too short sweety...gawin mo na..hehe


beautiful...

mas BEAUTIFUL...walang kokontra...blog ko to!

chilli...while chilling? super hot olive oil..over everthing..sayang di na take home.


HOW IT HAPPEND:Last, last week I've been wanting to be at Tagaytay.. Ewan ko ba. Siguro kasi I've been wanting a quick getaway..why not? When my dear friend, Ate Susan, asked me where ang gimik..yun ang sagot ko and there it goes, pareho na kaming excited. Last May 16, I was so bored at home! SObrang bored talaga. So at around past 9 P.M I was able to convince Dennis to go out. Basta just can't stand boredom..watching TV all day on a SATURDAY! We just hang out at Blue Wave in Marikina @ Starbucks, while I also texted our friends, Ate Susan and Boss to hang out. Ibang level ang texting powers ko, sumunod sila..hehe! I got what I wanted. And we transferred to other place nearby..we went to Beach House bar. We drink few bottles and puro chit-chats na kakulitan til 2 A.M. (take note..2 A.M) Before we part our ways..I suggested if they want to go to Tagaytay. Ayun na.We even planned to go at Ate SUsan's place by 5 A.M..basta anytime in the morning.I get what I wanted again..and since it will be Dennis' birthday on the 18th..so bakit nga ba hindi..pwede naman advance celebration..diba, diba???

Sunday. 05.17.09
I did not woke up early. Pissed off lang when somebody woke up earlier than you dba tas di ka gigisingin. Enough of that. Basta pinilit ko matuloy kahit past 7 A.M nako nagising. Hehe! We arrived at Cainta (Susan's place) at around 10 A.M. After namin maki-breakfast we left agad. Saya lang. Though there are few hassles... I just got to shake it off as always. Ate Susan, has a lot of kwentos kaya buhay ang trip. We arrived at Tagaytay at around 12 noon. We attended a mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church. My first time..so I guess I got 3 wishes. . mmm still thinking nga kung ano yun wish ko. After that we look for a nice place to have lunch. We ended up sa bulaluhan dun..pero syempre we looked for a nice view. We got a very sinful lunch. I'm guilty eating lechon kawali and bulalo..shet! After, we went to a place nearby with lots of tambayan..forgot the name eh..basta we have pictorials lang. Its hot in Tagaytay that time..dko ko feel ang cold.Then after that we went to Carlo's Pizza. A very terrific place to go. We spend all afternoon there. Pizza..Nachos..SHakes..Beers..We tried everything there. We stayed til 7pm ata. Walang humpay na kwentuhan. When we finally feel the coldness..wheew..sarap then ayun we decided to go home. But that does not end there...hehe! We stayed for a while at Ate Susan's house..salubungin daw namin birthday ni Dennis...Few more bottles and the chili Doritos ..

No comments: