Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Award from Yvette



i'm supposed to list down FIVE addictions and pass the awards on to FIVE other fabulous blogs.
I am addicted to:
1) Clothes- Eversince I'm in highschool, I really have love clothes..especially the bright colors..mmh.. its just like eating an ice cream..and I really felt happy everytime I got to buy clothes in my favorite boutiques.
2) Twilight Saga.- I've read Harry Potter before..but this romantic saga of Belle and Edward has knock me off..Kilig! I've been reading na..I never love reading books..pero my addiction with this has brought me to reading other stuffs.
3) Scrapbooking- This blog can explain...and I got a very-addicted scrap buddy..hehe! Cel!...
4) Bags- I'm not into expensive bags..(well I used to) pero basta yun maganda..and cute gusto ko yun..
5) Dried Mangoes- can't stop eating when I got these..hehe!

Thanks yvette..

No comments: