Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My crocs..


I'm proud to introduce my ever comfortable walking companion...true! it has been almost a month since I bought it. Its much better than my havaianas flip flops...I chose a ruby color, I always wanted a red shoes, and now is the right time...love it!

Supplies used: Papers LO {Bazzill}, papers {october afternoon, kaiser craft, scenic route}, letter chipboard {basic grey}, yellow acrylic {kaiser craft}, letter stickers {mm}, transparency {magnolia}, heart chipboards {heidi grace}, pen {sakura}

3 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

So cute Sands! I wanted to buy a Crocs but for some reason, I couldn't! So expensive for me. Maybe if Ivan will buy it. =p

Jenny said...

Nice shoes! I want one and I couldn't buy too.. daming gastos e!

Sandra Yu said...

pramis! worth it..hehe! super comfy, kasi lagi akong alay lakad sa recto..wawa ang feet..hehe!