Tuesday, October 7, 2008

E Rocks!



Last August 30, was the Reunion concert of Eraserheads held at Fort Bonifacio open field. This concert was really unexpected, I never thought it will pursue due to many valid reasons. I was so happy that it was pushed through..lucky fans! I never even thought they will still come out with this kind of reunion. How I missed them so much. This is my first time to watch together with my hubby, Dennis. The concert is a blast though, we all know that it has to be cut short when Ely was rushed to the hospital. I felt lucky also, my brother who happens to know someone in Saga (the events company who handle the concert), included me and Dennis in the guestlist...we are certified VIP's. BOGCHI!

Supplies used: Papers {pink paislee, kaiser craft}, letter chipboards and felts {thickers}, stickers {7gypsies}, rub-ons {october afternoon}, pen {sakura, staedler}, arrow dies {scenic rout}, heart eyelets {all about scrapbooking}

No comments: