Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scrap, Share & Shop FUNdraising March 8

Cel and I..just sorting our buttons.. We learned the art of sharing for an item. Thanks too to Ms Nita who joined us in sorting..

The items I bought last saturday. I'm so excited to work on new layouts!

Me and Cel, just hanging around. While our fellow scrapper working on their entries for LO Challenge..


Last March 8, 2008. Dennis and I headed to Centro Montessori in Loyola. It was such a great first time experience to attend an EB but now for a good cause. I was surprise when my dear friend, Maricel, also come to join. I was so happy to see the beautiful ladies and enjoyed the day with them. It was Ms Lee Imao whom I first met, since she was in the registration when I arrived. My supported husband, Dennis, also joined us..kaaliw talaga!



The day has been a productive one, 'coz I was able to learn some "secrets" thru demo conducted by Nita and Cabbie. . . super wow talaga. I was so inspired and I was so excited to do what they told us..dami ko talagang natutunan. Too bad, I was not able to join the scrap challenge, maybe next time when I have the guts..hehe! We stayed also for the auction, so sweet of my hubby to auction for the bag I wanted..hehe! but it came to an end, di namin nakuha since wala na sa budget. But I was able to get another kind of bag, a handy one, good for my scrapbooking tools and supplies. I just like to thank Ms. Nita Ang...katuwa, kasi she helped us in sorting our buttons, Maricel and I bought a pack of buttons, and we shared kasi.



I'm looking forward for more EB's..it was a very scrappy experience=)




2 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

It was so much fun talaga sands! Let's do this again!

Sandra Yu said...

sure! i'd like to go to the EB this saturday..baka punta na talaga ko..pumayag na si dennis!!! balak pa atang sumama..hehe!