Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 15 EB

Here are the goodies I bought in last saturday's EB. It was held in the shopping haven, Lasting Impression. A great store as far as I can describe it. But I have to limit my shopping.

I am happy to see my scrapbooking idols-Iris, Ria, Ems & Bjay..and of course Cabbie- humabol cya.

It was a tiring day for me and Maricel. Can't believe that we are tired just by shopping around. Sa dami ng magagandang items, di kami matigil. Maricel have a super shopping galore. Too bad, we were not able to join the challenge, sayang ang dala namin..kulang na kasi sa space, sana next time. But I was able to see them work on their layouts, I learned through watching them. Til next eb!

1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Sands sulit yung nabili nating Maya Road chipboard ganda gamitin sa harap ng mini-album. =)