Wednesday, March 12, 2008

KI Memories Pop Culture Challenge Entries-Part 2


This is my very first finished layout for Rekindled Moments Challenge. However, I got doubts of submitting, but I just realized to give it a try. . right?

Journaling: I'm a wife, a friend, a daughter, a life artist. I'm simple yet I'm a person who is not afraid of changes. I laugh, I smile. My husband is the person who often put smile on my face. I'm always thankful to God. Life is not perfect but he ensures that it is worth living. My love for my better half, to my family and friends are the greatest gift I have.

KI Memories Pop culture products for this entry: KI Lace Cardstock-Teal/ KI Memories Softies/ KI Memories Taglines-School

Others: 12x12 Paper (KI Memories-Heiress)*Chipboard Letters ME (Craft Express)*Blue Arrow (Scenic Route)*Glittery Tiara (Simple Joys)* Yellow cardstock (Sizzix)* Rub ons - "Facts" (Craft Express) other rubons (Love Elsie)* Flower w/ chipboard (Simple Joys)* Black buttons (Japan Home Center)


This entry was made just last night. Dennis is my critic on this entry..hehe! I was so inspired last night, I felt like making a layout and it turn out that it will be my another entry..grabe=)


Journaling: Our Honeymoon. We spend it in 2 different places-Makati & Baguio. And both are for free! Yeah its right great gifts come in small packages. Dennis and I enjoyed going to different places. Anywhere we can affort. We love exploring. We love to be in other places in the future. We' ll surely treasure every memories of our "SWEET ESCAPE"


KI Memories Pop Culture products used for this Entry: KI Pop Culture Lace Cardstock-Teal/ KI Pop Culture Softies/ KI Pop Culture Taglines-Love


Other supplies: 12x12 Patterned Paper (K & CO.)*Cardstock Sticker + Hears (Love Elsie)* "Escape" letters (Heidi Swapp & Craft express)*Patterned paper w/ design (Basic Grey)*Prima Flower*Brads (all about scrapbooking)*acrylics (funky vintage -MM/ light blue-Semco)




1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Dami submissions! ingget ako... galing nung ME!

hindi ako makasali kasi wala akong softies and journaling spots.