Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A wedding gift for Eric & Juerl






My hobby started it all when my dear friend, Maricel, gave me a frame as a wedding gift. Well, its not just an ordinary frame, its a scrap thing! I really love it. I appreciate scrapbooking since then.
I was surprise to see it , coz Maricel has been very creative and I really wonder where she got our pics..resourceful talaga! (i remember, i posted it in my wedding site & friendster account)

Now, I'm sharing the idea to a friend and former officemate, Juerl,who is getting married this Feb 9, to her ever loyal boyfriend, Eric. I actually got their pics in their friendster accounts. I make it simple and sweet..HOpe they like it..
PS. sorry if pics are not SO clear..nasira ang digicam namin. .nun nasa subic. I wonder why. when we are taking pics in the aqua cycle. di naman nabasa..sabi ni hubby, baka dahil sa araw...hope magawa kagad!! I needed it badly pa naman!!

supplies: Chipboards & frames- All about scrapbooking/ E & J letters - craft express/ rub ons-names& flower- Japan home center/ flowers-rekindled moments/ green& yellow paper-sizzix/ heart sticker-simple joys

7 comments:

Lynnette said...

sandra, dinagdagan mo ba to? parang nag iba?

Sandra Yu said...

iniba ko ang picture! hehe! edited layout. Si dennis kasi ang nagcomment..kaya yun! critic ko yun eh! ayos ba?? hehe!

Lynnette said...

yup! ganda na pag nakaframe :)
gawan mo din ako:p hehe

scrapgurl14 said...

galeng galeng naman! ganda ng small frames!

Sandra Yu said...

thanks! andami ko pang gusto gawin..kaso naman ang hirap magscrap sa floor!!!huhu! walang table eh..pag nagawa ang bahay..mas makakagawa na ko..

Christine said...

hi sis..

wow.. cutie.. personalized gift talga.. =)

Sandra Yu said...

thanks for the comment sis! buti naka pagpost ka na ng comment..