Thursday, February 21, 2008

happy layouts


A layout that I made few weeks ago. Funny and wacky are us. I was kinda giggling whenever I see Dennis' face here in this picture. That's how naughty he is..hehe! This was taken on our way to the reception.

Supplies: alpha die cut-3 bugs in a rug/ "you and me" rub ons-craft express/ buttons- all about scrapbooking & japan home center/ floral brads- all about scrapbooking/ rik rak- concepcion market (P3 per yard!)/ journaling paper-sizzix/heart stickers- simple joys/ yellow background-fiskars/ frame- all about scrapbooking/ floral rubber embelishments-papemelroti (flower)/ other shapes (japan home center)/12x12 paper- yellow violet house


I also made this few weeks ago. These are people close to us. The first picture are my college friends. Second pic, are our former officemates in UCPB . The last is Dennis' highschool buddies. The title of the layout was shown by the pics. I was happy to see enjoying with us and of course, so jolly.
Supplies: Paper Layouts - all about scrapbooking/ brown heart-japan home surplus/ cream heart & title-papemelroti/ star sticker- fiskars/ floral rub-ons- craft express/ eyelets-all about scrapbooking/ polka dot paper- I bought from memory lane / journaling papers- all about scrapbooking & sizzix/metal stickers- japan home center

No comments: