Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pretty girls



This layout features my cousins in my father's side. From left to right: Katrina, Len, Aleth and Sheryl. They are all grown ups! I remember when I was still studying, I spend my summer in Subic, where they are all residing. Gosh! they are just little girls playing, while I am one of the eldest..I rarely see them but they are always special..smile=)

Supplies: Title: Cousin-Craft express/ pink "s"- heidi swap/ flower die cut- papemelroti/ flowers- rekindled moments/ buttons-all about scrapbooking/ brown paper layout-bought from memorylane store/ rikrak/ yellow printed & green cardstock-sizzix


I enjoy the company of these girls during our preparation on our big day.. Super ingay and super kulet. Kaya naman preps pa lang enjoy na. In the left picture are my bridesmaids (not complete eh) while at the right picture are my maids of honor (lea, ate michelle and andrea)
Supplies: 12x12 LO- all about scrapbooking/ title "girls" - craft express/ chipboards (moments/ lovely) -all about scrapbooking/ "sweet rub ons- craft express/ flowers -rekindled moments/ black buttons-japan home center

No comments: