Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rota Run '09









09.20.09 I really had no plans to join Rota Run, not until Euf, my brother's friend, asked me the other day and I said Yes!..Unfortunately, 5K slots were already closed and 10K na lang ang open..I had no choice. This is definitely a new experience..why? I run with a big improvement. In my previous 10K run, it took me 1 hr, 33 minutes...but this morning, neither I can't believe..I made it for only 1 hour, 5 minutes and 5 seconds . And this is the time I saw at the TIMEX counter as I reached the finishline..Sana nga tama ang nakita ko, pero to be sure I have a 20-20 vision pa.

The weather's A-okay this morning, and the location is same with Earth Run..pati singlet is same yun nga lang ibang nakaprint. Dennis brought his new Nikon D90 for this run, kaya ibang excitement sa pictorials..kaya din siguro ako mabilis..hehe

No comments: