Monday, June 15, 2009

PTAA Charity Run





I never was so sure joining this marathon.

Not until I was pressured, when I visited the store of Mizuno at Trinoma. Heck, the saleslady said that registration is still open and the forms will be picked up anytime that afternoon last Saturday (June 13). Medyo nataranta naman ako. So there I was, I fill out the form and ask Dennis to treat me..hehe ganun yun. And I texted my dear friend, Cel , that I just registered. I just decided to join, coz I think I got to burn the carbs that I have that Saturday (as in).

This was my first race at U.P. I was with Dennis all the way there. In there, I met Cel, Jenny & Ryan. My other running mates were absent that time...We run for the 5K and the run started at 6 A.M. I made a difference this time. I decided to have less walk unlike last week and try to apply what was taught to me (to breath with my nose and exhale with my mouth....) And medyo effective coz I manage to jog lang when I'm tired. Right after the race, we get to meet again in the venue. We have some pictorials and Dennis was our photographer. And surprisingly, during our pictorials..Cel's name was announced and she just won an accommodation gift certificate in Boracay (wow talaga sa swerte..). Next run will be on June 28. We have a rest this coming weekend. ..

No comments: