Saturday, December 20, 2008

Unionbank Christmas Parties...






T'was my first Christmas at Unionbank, my new home...
Last Dec 16, 2008, we have our Xmas Party where all the Commercial Banking Units are joined together in one party. Party was celebrated at Unionbank in Amorsolo at the 3rd Floor, Training room.. Its a good one coz I was able to know some of them. We are the hosting unit, and as a newbie...we are assigned to host the games. But it was really fun. We also have Choral Presentation Contest...ngayon iba na ang meaning non, our group do more the dancing! hehe! This is the party where I first sang ...hehe! sa magic sing...never in my life pa talaga...pero buti nakisama ng onti ang vocal chords ko..haha!
Then yesterday, December 19, 2008, we have a mini gift giving at the office...not really a party. Again, first time na super higpit ng rules sa gift giving. Pero bilib ako sa pagtago ng secret namin sa code names..hehe! We used the presidentiables as the theme of our codenames... I got my wish..so happy that my mommy gave me a Calgon cologne...love it! thanks to ms beth. Then after opening the something something gifts (aside from the wish gifts) we all go out for a dinner which supposed to be in a KTV. But unfortunately all KTV's in the town are fully booked..We went to YakiMix in Macapagal...eat all you can Japanese Food...yummy! And thanks to Ms. Tina, our center head, for the treat...

No comments: