Saturday, December 20, 2008

mini album galore

"Sweet Life" , for my SIL's hubby...I used SEMCO Paints (blue and brown on the first layer). I also used the Crackle medium of Semco."Life" letter chipboard {Junkitz}, Ice cream chipboard {All about Scrapbooking} and "Sweet" rub on {October Afternoon}
s "Merry Memories", Chipboard album {Teresa Collins}, Paper {Scenic Route}, Chipboard -Merry Memories {Scenic Route}, Miscellaneous {buttons, ribbons}

I just simply love mini albums..they are cute, pretty and madaling gawin..hehe!
I made the "Merry Memories" album last November...Done with the pages, all I needed now are the pictures of my merry memories from December 1st til the 25th...
Cel
has told me about this and from then on I was so inspired that I wanted it..kaya eto bago pa mag December tapos na. I'll be posting the entire album one I'm done...
My sister-in-law, Cheyenne, has asked me to make an album for her hubby...natutuwa ako kasi na appreciate nya yun talent ko..hehe and yun scrapbooking. She just think na wala daw cyang talent sa art kaya ako na gumawa...I just posted the cover, baka ma-view ng hubby nya...