Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged by Cel

I was tagged by Cel {My dear friend and scrap buddy}

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I am on my first year in college. And its the time I turned 18. I am kinda older than my classmates since I was born in 1980, while most of them are born by 1981.

What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
1) Its a holiday, I wanted to spend the rest of the day with my hubby..minsan lang to kasi off nya sa work every monday 2) Clean our room, I love doing it, basta OC lang kasi ako 3) I'm off to the mall aside sa date with hubby I need to have some photos printed 4) Scrap! Scrap! at isa pang Scrap! 5) Relax..

Places where I lived:
At Lagro, Quezon City (for the past 27 years), and now in San Mateo, Rizal (for the past 9months!)

Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Live my life to the fullest, travel around the world with my hubby...Go shopping to the max...Pamper myself everyday..and scrap every moment..syempre kasama na dun pag shop ng pang scrap...yun super dami, malamang sa lahat ng trip ko around the world.......sarap..how I wish totoo na..hehe

No comments: