Saturday, August 9, 2008

Frames for special people=)

I love doing frames. Its easy and its something nice to look at. It's been a while since I posted my works...and finally=) I'm so so happy to be back to my mini world in the cyberspace..my blog=) I'm so grateful of the nice things that is happening in my life.. and in return, I wanted others to feel good (kahit sa maliit na bagay)...naks diba?
here's a LO I made for our niece, she's the daughter of Den's sister. So adorable and cute. Well, I took a pic of it outside the frame. She's Caitlyn..a sweet and cute..the first grandchild of the Yu family

Supplies used: Cardstock (basig grey, phoebe), flower chipboards (craft express), "caitlyn" letter chipboards ( junkitz), stamp (inque boutique), buttons and frame from japan home center.

here's another one, my dear friend, Aideen and her first born angel...Leeane, who's just 3 months old last January 2008 (she's now 9 months!!!). Picture was taken by my hubby, @ the church in Bulacan. How sweet ang picture ng mag-ina , how pretty! To leeane, hope to see again ..my inaanak=)

Supplies used: Paper (scenic route, sassafras), flowers (prima), buttons (rhona farrer), letter chipboards (american crafts), 'make a wish chipboard (all about scrapbooking), rub ons (craft express), black pen (sakura)



No comments: