Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brighter Than Sunshine


Pictures taken at Santiago, Isabela. Nothing much can be found in Isabela..hehe! We just decided to
visit na lang yun "Magat Dam"..kamusta naman. We are with Den's college friends and we visited one
of their friend who is residing there.

I finally get to use my Craft Express booklet filled with Stickers. SO fun!

Title: Brighter Than Sunshine

Journaling: Anything under the sun. The fun, joy and love we shared together, simply amazes me. Nothing compares...

Picture taken on January 6, 2008 at Santiago, Isabela. Our very first time to travel to Isabela together. XoXo!

Supplies used: Yellow scalloped paper (Bazziil), Green CS (Prima-Whisper), Lace Cardstocks (KI Memories), Title: Brighter Than Sunshine, stickers (Craft Express), Heart rub-on (Love Elsie), Buttons (Japan Home Center), Brown die cut for journaling (Scribble Scrabble)

I made this LO, 2 nights ago, but I was able to do my journaling just last night. Title was inspired from the song I love, which just matches with the heat of the sun in Isabela. Well, If you happen to see the movie, "A Lot Like Love" starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet, this is the soundtrack of it and this was sung by "Aqualung"...I just love it that I even used it in our wedding MTV video. I'm kinda busy processing my documents for my new job. I still can't believe that I'll be moving now to another company. But I'll still find time to make new LOs (promise!)

5 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

Sands I like how used up all your lace cardstock ha! Very creative!

Sandra Yu said...

Thanks! ongae..sayang kasi, kaya super gamit ko=)

Nita Ang said...

I love, love, love the mixed up fonts. So much fun tignan! Attracted ako sa mga ganyan but I have yet to try it for myself. Gleng-gleng! :D

Sandra Yu said...

Thanks ms nita...medyo favorite ko nga yan eh..masaya tignan kahit naka "kunot" noo namin dahil sa init.

yvette said...

love that song, too.. wala lang... nice LO, btw. =)